In my last months in Korea, I had been thinking of way to improve my blog and then I thought...just start over!! Which is what I have done, however with the help of my younger brother. We've decided to develop the blog together - two is always better than one, right?Personally I wanted to start something that was a little different to what we see now in the blogging community.
I love male fashion and there just wasn't enough male fashion blogs that I loved. So I convinced my brother to join forces with me to create NineteenTen.
ps. the domain name lollihearts.co.uk..will now be linked to my tumblr and this blogspot will be deleted with the next month.
A month ago today I went on my Winter vacation with two of my friends.
Firstly, my friend and I went to Shanghai for two and a half visa free days (if you stay in China longer than 72 hours you need to obtain a Visa)!
We had already travelled to Beijing a few months prior so we didn't want have to pay for another visa and besides we didn't need long in Shanghai.
I actually love China! I keep saying that it's an Asian country that I would love to live in BUT with a different job..not as an English Teacher.
So here are a few pictures from out time in Shanghai.
The next image diary will be of my time in Malaysia then the following will be of Thailand - so keep an eye out.
Lets talk about how fast this year went!
It feels like just yesterday that I was visiting home, its hard to believe it was 10months ago!
I spent last night with my friends partying the night away in Daegu, lets just say the nice was HOT MESS - in a great way lool.
As my time in Korea draws to an end I have been thinking of my highlights from the years (nearly 2 years) and the highlights from 2014 in general and it has to be all the travelling I have done. Also learning Korean has been a great achievement for me- I can read , write and speak Korean CRAZY!!!!
I have only two months left in Korea and then back to the UK. Wow!
Happy New Year Everyone!
Christmas is always a great excuse to spend! Not that I need one.
2. ASOS Travel Holder So cute!
3. Designsix Bracelet Need to up my arm candy game!
4. ASOS Blue Suit I already bought this..omg its so amazing just need to alter the trouser length and it's good to go.
5. Kenzo Jumper
6. Moschino Belt I have always wanted this, maybe I will finally part with some cash I get it.
7. FiloFax Need to get more organised in 2014.
8. Biker Jacket Its time for an update leather biker! Wanted the Zara on but it wasn't stocked in my Zara branch in Korea but this Mango one is actually a lot better and less common...so SCORE!
9. Whistles Stina Stripe Dress In love with Whistles at the mo. Every year I like to revive and rethink my wardrobe and 2014 is the year of quality!
10. Leather Trousers I have the ASOS version.
11. ASOS Floral Slip-ons I am in love with these and they are so affordable.
12. ASOS Beige Heels I have been searching for the perfect heels that will go with 90% of my outfits and I think these are them. Ordered and waiting for me in London :)
13. New Balance 420 Trainers
14. Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush - nice alternative to the pricey Clarasonic.
Asos continue to dominate my wardrobe!!
This has too be one of my best finds on ASOS of all time. I love the split detail and the material, it's a kind of neoprene material. The great thing about not 'trendy' items in store and online is that they don't sell out at the blink of an eye and normally they go on sale (GREAT thing for us, not so great for the company).
This skirt was originally £28 which is still very affordable and great value for what it is, but I (virtually) snatched this skirt in their sale for more than 50% off.
It's also available in grey, actually I got the grey one first and loved it so much that I NEEDED the black one too.
ps / This was meant to be a outfit post but the pictures came out to rubbish! Going to try again now that I have a remote for my camera....2 years later!